On this page, Scouts and their parents can pay for summer camp, as well as their annual dues via PayPal. An account is not necessary to submit payment, however if you want to create one, it is a simple process.
- Select the items you need to make payment for one at a time.
- After you select an item you can click on the “Continue Shopping” button to select additional items for both Troop Dues and Summer Camp Fees.
- From the PayPal page you can then change the quantity of items if you have more than one boy in the troop, then hit the “Update” button.
- When you are satisfied with the items and quantities click on the “Check Out” button. From there you will have the choice to either “Log into a PayPal Account” OR “Pay with Credit or Debit Card”.
- If you have any problems with this please contact the Scoutmaster.
A second summer camp payment will be due later in the year, but you will be sent an invoice when it is due, reminding you of the outstanding balance. Credits given to Scouts for working at the Troop 16 fundraisers will be applied at that time. Use the Custom Payment PayPal button to submit your second payment. First year scouts and scouts that don’t have any credits for fund raising activities can simply use the standard drop down menu for the second payment.
Note dues are valid for the period of January 1, 2020 through September 30, 2020. Dues will need to be paid again on October 1, 2020 this year.
Support Troop 16 / Pay other amount
If you have a balance to pay that doesn’t fit any of the amounts in the buttons above (please check them all first), or you simply want to donate to keep Troop 16 going strong, you can use the button below. Be sure to note in your payment what the payment is to be applied toward: