Make a Tax-Deductible Donation to Troop 16!
We are happy to announce that Troop 16 has recently been approved for 501(c)(3) status as “Troop 1016 Eagles“. As a tax-exempt organization, we can now buy equipment and goods without paying sales tax, a significant savings for the troop. Obtaining 501(c)(3) status also allows us to accept donations that you can deduct on your taxes. As with any non-profit organization, our financial health is very important to us, and this is another way we can ensure Troop 16 will be around for the next 100 years! Following is just a sample of where your donations are at work:
- Camping Supplies: tents, tarps, stoves, lanterns, paper towels, plates, fuel, first-aid supplies, etc. + trailer maintenance.
- Earned Awards: merit badges, rank patches and pins
- Eagle Courts of Honor: patches, pins, printing fees, etc.
- Summer Camp Supplies: Craft box, extra paper supplies, soap, food for cracker barrels, etc.
- Paid Campouts: Usually have 2-3 paid campouts per season. For example, Snow Creek, Cosmosphere, SAC Museum.
- Camperships: Financial assistance with gear and/or camping fees related to Summer Camp or High Adventure.
Please click “Donate” below to make your tax-deductible donation today, and THANK YOU!